For more than the last 100 years, the US dollar has reigned supreme over the rest of the world as the global reserve currency. But with the economy in shambles, and hyperinflation inbound for the US dollar, will Bitcoin unseat the dollar as the global reserve currency that rules for the next one hundred years?
- Bitcoin Price Now in a ‘Key Spot’ to Conquer $6.9K Before Weekly Close
- Bitcoin Showing Signs of Weakness But 100 SMA Can Trigger New Rally | NewsBTC
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- Ethereum Breaking This Crucial Support Could Spark a Sharp Decline | NewsBTC
- BIS Calls for Central Bank Digital Currencies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic