BIS is looking for a blockchain engineer to take a lead on its digital currency initiatives, which includes CBDC and digital security research.
- Court tosses out short-sellers’ lawsuit targeting Overstock’s ‘digital dividend’
- ‘DeFo’ staking enabled for Waves’ Neutrino stablecoins
- ‘No coiner’ TikTok star launches finance podcast with Bitcoin bull Pomp
- Uniswap Captures $2 Billion Locked, Dex Volume Outpaces Second-Largest Centralized Exchange | Exchanges Bitcoin News
- Reddit’s MOON Cryptocurrency Now Has Cash Value | Crypto Briefing