The narrative surrounding Bitcoin has often changed, starting as a peer-to-peer form of digital cash, to a store of value, and eventually, to a safe haven asset like gold.
- Bitcoin Price Now in a ‘Key Spot’ to Conquer $6.9K Before Weekly Close
- Bitcoin Showing Signs of Weakness But 100 SMA Can Trigger New Rally | NewsBTC
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- Ethereum Breaking This Crucial Support Could Spark a Sharp Decline | NewsBTC
- BIS Calls for Central Bank Digital Currencies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic